Blank Auto ePass 2003 FIPS USB tokens used for storing any kind of digital signature certificate. USB token is a password-protected physical device in which the digital signature is stored. It has a special built-in software to recognise open digital signatures.
- Auto plug and play: No CD required for driver installation
- Supported OS: 32 bit and 64-bit Windows 8/10, Server 2003 / 2008, 32 bit and 64-bit Linux and MAC OS X
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified
- Memory space: 64kb (EEPROM) – can store around 7-10 DCS and
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 full speed connector Type A